The Alaskan Adventures Holitna River Lodge - Business 2,300 foot runway & 7 Cabins on 23 Acres
THE ALASKAN ADVENTURES HOLITNA RIVER LODGE Business with 23 acres & 7 cabins 2,300 foot runway, 3 duplex cabins, 4 private cabins, 20 boats, a beautiful garden and a big “Alaskan” main lodge. located 238 miles SW of Anchorage in the core of Alaska bush country and is on a spectacular waterway with hundreds of miles of river to fish and hunt from.These river systems contains more species of Alaska sports fish and salmon than almost any other system in Alaska. Everything is included even the business & all assets.Its about as remote as you can get. The fishing is outrageous! Many times they go all week on our river system and do not see another boat. Alaskan Sport fishing Heaven! Bethel Borough
Alaskan Adventures Buildings
2. Snowshoe 392 square feet
3. Hilton 364 square feet
4. Trapper 576 square feet
5. Raven Haven 168 square feet
6. Staff Cabin 168 square feet
7. Bellagio 224 square feet
8. Main Lodge 2400 square feet
9. Game room 144 square feet
10. Hangar 864 square feet
11. Sawmill Shed 384 square feet
12. Smoke house 120 square feet*
13. Bear Den 100 square feet*
Description of Buildings
2. Snowshoe - Duplex, 4 beds in each apartment, couches, deck porch, Wired to main generator.
3. Hilton – Living room area with couch, kitchen table and wood stove, bedroom area with 4 beds, covered deck, wired to main generator.
4. Trapper – Duplex, 4 beds in each apartment, couches, wood stove in each apartment, covered deck porch, wired to main generator.
5. Raven Haven – VIP cabin, Queen Bed and single bed, private bathroom with shower, wood stove, wired to main generator.
6. Staff cabin - sleeps 4, well built cedar cabin, wired to main generator.
7. Bellagio - VIP cabin, 2 bedrooms 1 Queen Bed and 2 single beds, private bathroom with shower, wood stove, wired to main generator.
8. Lodge - Beautiful wood lodge from our own sawmill, Common area, Indoor Kitchen with dishwasher, outdoor kitchen with smoker, deep fryer, electric stove, refrigerator, inductive cooker, Dining Hall, Master bedroom upstairs with private bathroom, upstairs bedroom with 3 beds, 3 bathrooms with showers in main lodge, laundry room with washer and dryer, tackle shop for spinning and fly fishing shop for fly tying, enclosed covered deck and porch for smoking and joking. Unlimited fresh water well.
9. Game Room – Unique Log structure, game room, poker cigar room surround sound and movie theatre.
10. Hangar – Multi-purpose building, maintenance shop with current welders, generators, tools, construction equipment, saws, too many items to list. Pilot quarters, workout gym, Hunting/Fishing staging storage room. Open covered area to work on planes.
11. Sawmill Shed – A new 2011 Woodmizer Sawmill with all the necessary tools to build any building, cuts 30 foot beams.
12. Smokehouse – Commercial packing and hanging for all fish and game, two freezers, 8K Northern Lights Generator.
13. Bear Den – Underground log cabin covered by moss to keep produce and dairy cool.
Why choose Prairie Smoke Ranch for your 2018 North Dakota Adventure?
1) Leave the decoys home. We are the only outfit on the prairie providing a classic waterfowl hunting experience with all decoys/boats/blinds provided.
2) You will not shoot a greater variety of birds anywhere else than here on our ranch.
3) We offer exclusive access to your group on our acreage – you hunt where and how you wish – with your dogs and friends.
4) We are now in our 17th year of providing fully-supported waterfowl hunts.
5) Compare to guided hunts at a self-guided price.
6) We specialize in families, kids and old boy hunts.
7) No running and gunning; no drama. All hunting is done right here.
8) Now Taking 2018 Bookings
We can accommodate your group of up to 8 hunters. Hunt right on-site with exclusive access to 800+ ranch acres and a dozen waterfowl lakes and sloughs. Bring your dogs, guns and grub - bring a full crew of 8 and pay only $125/day pp for exclusive access, private lodging, freezers, etc. Pheasant numbers also look good.
Discounts for under 18.
See http://www.prairiesmokeranch.com for complete details and 2018 booking information.